Walking Distance From Fresno Convention Center
With warm summer days and mild winters, the California community of Fresno is an ideal gathering place for business and convenient stopover for leisure. From downtown restaurants and bars, to national parks and historic attractions, adventure is never far away!
Cheer on the Fresno Grizzlies during an exciting game of baseball. Walk through the popular Tower District, home of the Tower Theatre which is listed among America’s most historic places. Play golf on one of Fresno's many 18-hole courses. Participate in one of many local events throughout the year, including the Big Fresno Fair, Fresno Film Festival and Greek Festival. Or drive just over an hour to Kings Canyon, Sequoia or Yosemite National Parks.
- Fresno Convention and Entertainment Center (Across the street)
- Saroyan Theater (Across the street)
- Selland Arena (Across the street)
- Tower District (4 miles)
- Fashion Fair Shopping Mall (6 miles)
- River Park Shopping Center (9.6 miles)
- Sequoia National Park (77 miles)
- Kings Canyon National Park (77 miles)
- Yosemite National Park (80 miles)
- Fresno Chaffee Zoo (4.2 miles)
- Fresno State University (7.8 miles)
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport (10 miles)